Friday, August 10, 2007

    Exceptional options needles arrived



I am beyond pleased with KnitPicks Options interchangeable needle set! Not only did it take less than a week for them to get here (came in yesterday's mail), the needles and cords are far more superior then I anticipated. The needles are very smooth and light-weight with nice pointy tips. The cords are extremely flexible with a very smooth join that easily tightens down with the included key.

I went through and checked every needle and cord by screwing them together to be sure there were no flaws. The set as a whole is absolutely perfect. Although I was going to wait until today to actually try knitting with them, I just couldn't do it! While sitting in the dark last night watching TV I cast on to do a swatch just to see how the needles felt. I am in awe! As a new knitter I have trouble keeping my knit and pearl stitches uniform. Not so with Knit Picks Options! Not only were my stitches perfectly uniform my speed had at a minimum, doubled. Even more amazing, I was able to sit there and knit in the dark with no difficulty. Normally I have to watch every movement of my needles and I didn't have to with these.

I won't give up my Denise needles as I still feel they are better suited to certain fibers and added to that, I'll likely have less difficulty getting through airport security with them. But, needless to say, I can't wait to get more of the options needles & cords until I have the complete line. Oh Chris!? ;):D

No comments: