Friday, August 3, 2007

    Options Needle Set



WooHoo! Yippee! Yeehaaawww! I just ordered my very own set of Knit Picks Options Needles! I'm so excited! I can't wait until they arrive! I have had the entire line of needles on my 'wish list' for quite some time but really didn't expect to get them until maybe Christmas time or later. But...

Every few weeks or so Chris out of the blue just give me some money so I can get more yarn. He is so wonderful and supportive of my fiber addiction even though he says we need to move to a bigger place to have room for it all! lol Last week I received via UPS 12 pounds of yarn & thread so I never expected, not in the least, that today he would say "Why don't you go ahead and order those needles?" If it wasn't for the fact that I've been laid up with 2 herniated discs I would have done hand-springs! :-D

Needless to say, I ordered the set right away and added the WPI tool and knit card on as a bonus. I'll get the remaining needles some time down the road to complete the set but until then, I should have plenty to keep me occupied. I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa to come and bring me goodies. lol I love my pink Denise needles but have found they are not suited (for me anyway) to all types of yarn. That being said, I can't use 10" or 14" needles at all....give me circs or interchangeables any day. Granted I haven't been knitting for that long, but I wasn't able to teach myself to knit until I actually got the Denise needles. I know I will continue to use them but I am so looking forward to the click, click, click of the Knit Picks options set.

No comments: